Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.513 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 125% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,527,610 Kwacha (€8,903) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (about 1 hour ago)