Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.912 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 124% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,960,723 Kwacha (€8,268) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)