Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.721 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,524,931 Kwacha (31,672 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)