Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.497 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,928,194 Kwacha (48,201 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)