Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.008 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,453,359 Kwacha (50,602 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (about 2 hours ago)