Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 39.700 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,445 Kwacha (E£ 87) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (33 minutes ago)