Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 40.499 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,563 Kwacha (E£ 137) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)