Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 45.516 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,859 Kwacha (E£ 63) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)