Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 39.495 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,518 Kwacha (E£ 140) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)