Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 40.445 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,413 Kwacha (E£ 134) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 450 (40 minutes ago)