Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.059 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 379,034 Kwacha (Shilling53,697) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)