Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 25.375 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,338,598 Kwacha ($U92,160) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)