Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 25.491 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,337,173 Kwacha ($U91,685) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)