Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.003 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 186,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 182,991 Kwacha (1,046TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)