Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 190.299 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 405,725 Kwacha (2,132TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)