Cost of living comparison between Malatya, Turkey and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 231.463 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 390,224 Kwacha (1,686TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)