Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 205.013 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 261,646 Kwacha (1,276TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 259,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)