Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05379 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 286,018 Kwacha (Rp 5,317,083) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (32 minutes ago)