Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05375 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 871,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 806,650 Kwacha (Rp 15,006,785) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)