Cost of living comparison between Malang, Indonesia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05465 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 432,909 Kwacha (Rp 7,921,333) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)