Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 107.487 MWK / SDG *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,818 Kwacha (54 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)