Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 107.518 MWK / SDG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,910 Kwacha (36 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)