Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 110.573 MWK / SDG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,931 Kwacha (36 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)