Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 107.428 MWK / SDG *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,022 Kwacha (56 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (21 minutes ago)