Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 770.455 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,990,162 Kwacha (€3,881) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)