Cost of living comparison between Malaga, Spain and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 773.193 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,796,440 Kwacha (€3,617) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)