Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 783.578 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,999,291 Kwacha (€3,828) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)