Cost of living comparison between Malaga, Spain and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 781.338 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,034,452 Kwacha (€3,884) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)