Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.164 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,615,871 Kwacha (€3,095) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (38 minutes ago)