Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,549,946 Kwacha (3,828,337 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)