Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.348 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,405,546 Kwacha (6,233,735 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)