Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05381 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 426,151 Kwacha (Rp 7,919,937) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)