Cost of living comparison between Makassar, Indonesia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05383 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 396,497 Kwacha (Rp 7,365,486) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (41 minutes ago)