Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.137 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,350,201 Kwacha (руб 111,246) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (27 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (37 minutes ago)