Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.444 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 513,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 456,817 Kwacha (₨43,738) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)