Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.973 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 465,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 420,975 Kwacha (₨38,365) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)