Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,841 prices entered by 498 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 852.297 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,066,461 Kwacha (€5,944) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,910,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (33 minutes ago)