Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,116 prices entered by 541 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 856.613 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,399,891 Kwacha (€6,304) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)