Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,633 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 758.975 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,633,229 Kwacha (€3,469) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (27 minutes ago)