Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,569 prices entered by 463 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 867.761 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,281,257 Kwacha (€6,086) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)