Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.973 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 965,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 833,729 Kwacha (₨75,982) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)