Cost of living comparison between Madras, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,696 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.629 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 329,494 Kwacha (₨31,001) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)