Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.144 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 888,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 765,132 Kwacha (₨68,662) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (41 minutes ago)