Cost of living comparison between Mackay, Australia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 534.904 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 132% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,448,066 Kwacha (AU$10,185) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)