Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 560.455 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,948,078 Kwacha (AU$7,044) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (43 minutes ago)