Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.490 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 519,342 Kwacha ($725) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (17 minutes ago)