Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.970 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 441,959 Kwacha ($616) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)