Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.044 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,705,896 Kwacha (R$ 11,866) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)