Cost of living comparison between Macapá, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 206.124 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,957,896 Kwacha (R$ 9,499) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (37 minutes ago)