Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.420 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,180,009 Kwacha (R$ 11,155) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)