Cost of living in Macao compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.337 MWK / MOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,668,428 Kwacha (98,129 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)