Cost of living in Macao compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.744 MWK / MOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,319,082 Kwacha (181,840 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)