Cost of living in Macao compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.622 MWK / MOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,032,324 Kwacha (178,889 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)