Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 830.460 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 108% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,831,826 Kwacha (€9,431) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,760,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)