Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 880.657 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 111% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,144,207 Kwacha (€9,248) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)