Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.214 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,006,472 Kwacha (€7,115) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)