Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 869.744 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,740,939 Kwacha (€7,750) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)