Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.015 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,291,280 Kwacha (47,799₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)