Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.693 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 182,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 151,601 Kwacha (E£ 3,726) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)