Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.648 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 170,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 138,381 Kwacha (E£ 3,490) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)