Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.375 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 194,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 160,744 Kwacha (E£ 3,981) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)