Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.332 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 372,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 315,287 Kwacha (4,242 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)