Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.426 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 351,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 293,171 Kwacha (4,105 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)