Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.100 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 620,578 Kwacha (元5,741) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)