Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.878 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 694,689 Kwacha (元6,154) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 613,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)