Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.668 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 657,438 Kwacha (元6,050) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 591,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (42 minutes ago)