Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.910 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,493,157 Kwacha (54,855 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)