Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.017 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,476,526 Kwacha (56,653 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)