Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.670 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,891,681 Kwacha (54,552 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)