Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.701 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,512,947 Kwacha (53,281 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,440,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)