Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.719 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 222,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 203,294 Kwacha (7,334₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 2 hours ago)