Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.286 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 353,480 Kwacha (12,955₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)