Cost of living comparison between Lugano, Switzerland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 717.341 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 184% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 26,643,629 Kwacha (CHF 37,142) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)