Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 751.186 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 180% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,800,734 Kwacha (CHF 18,372) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,930,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (36 minutes ago)