Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 738.213 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 181% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 26,321,684 Kwacha (CHF 35,656) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)