Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 710.640 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 180% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 26,231,700 Kwacha (CHF 36,913) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (23 minutes ago)