Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.125 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 359,728 Kwacha (₨32,335) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)