Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.117 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 719,849 Kwacha (₨64,753) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 661,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)