Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.141 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 674,368 Kwacha (₨60,529) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 611,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (24 minutes ago)