Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.038 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 741,083 Kwacha (₨67,140) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 676,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)