Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.854 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,322,267 Kwacha (₨306,095) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)