Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.487 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 905,210 Kwacha (₨86,315) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 861,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)