Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.957 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 562,199 Kwacha (₨51,311) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)