Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.533 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,651,597 Kwacha (₨346,686) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)