Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.296 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 690,524 Kwacha (Php48,301) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 622,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)