Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.909 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 649,094 Kwacha (Php46,669) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 594,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)