Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.378 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 434,357 Kwacha (Php30,210) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (35 minutes ago)