Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.299 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 347,834 Kwacha (Php24,325) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)