Cost of living comparison between Lucena City, Philippines and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.513 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,500 Kwacha (Php172) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)