Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 832.287 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,676,508 Kwacha (€4,417) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,990,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (43 minutes ago)