Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45691 MWK / CDF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,571,780 Kwacha (14,382,947 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (36 minutes ago)