Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 185.427 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,587,075 Kwacha (13,952 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)