Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.191 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,702,404 Kwacha (8,547 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 2 hours ago)