Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 206.991 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,823,981 Kwacha (8,812 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)