Cost of living comparison between Lublin, Poland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.721 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,417,779 Kwacha (13,998 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)