Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 770.455 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,601,501 Kwacha (€3,377) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (34 minutes ago)