Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 838.057 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,814,275 Kwacha (€5,745) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,740,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)