Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 839.942 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,153,653 Kwacha (€6,136) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)