Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.221 MWK / AOA *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 113% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 15,730,081 Kwacha (4,883,072 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)