Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.954 MWK / AOA *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,910,329 Kwacha (4,709,761 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)