Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.347 MWK / AOA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 174% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 21,427,339 Kwacha (4,929,718 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)