Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.317 MWK / AOA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 183% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 33,161,430 Kwacha (7,681,083 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)