Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.342 MWK / AOA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 179% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 32,739,201 Kwacha (7,539,900 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)