Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.040 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,619,489 Kwacha ($3,653) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (44 minutes ago)