Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.019 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 492,543 Kwacha (Mex$ 13,674) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)