Cost of living comparison between Los Cabos, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 38.318 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,500,771 Kwacha (Mex$ 65,263) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)