Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.677 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,123,438 Kwacha (Mex$ 61,234) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)