Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.594 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,439,857 Kwacha (Mex$ 35,469) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 869,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)