Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.624 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,212,047 Kwacha (Mex$ 31,381) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 770,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)