Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,616 prices entered by 660 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 750.190 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,109,410 Kwacha ($16,142) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,600,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Asunción costs 6,900,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)