Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.200 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 9,710,596 Kwacha (Mex$ 292,487) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)