Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.246 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 9,556,892 Kwacha (Mex$ 271,145) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (36 minutes ago)