Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03185 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,930 Kwacha (91,994 ₫) in Long Xuyen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)