Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03162 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,781 Kwacha (182,856 ₫) in Long Xuyen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (27 minutes ago)