Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03117 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,467 Kwacha (175,395 ₫) in Long Xuyen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)