Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03153 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,843 Kwacha (185,305 ₫) in Long Xuyen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)