Cost of living comparison between Londrina, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 224.695 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,270,911 Kwacha (R$ 10,107) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)