Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.523 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,034,109 Kwacha (R$ 4,545) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 920,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)