Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,401 prices entered by 1,337 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 867.294 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,843,939 Kwacha (£19,421) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)