Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,590 prices entered by 1,319 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 910.113 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,091,469 Kwacha (£17,681) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)