Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,250 prices entered by 1,351 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 893.410 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,860,172 Kwacha (£19,991) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)