Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,374,565 Kwacha (2,031,320 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)