Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.337 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,408,569 Kwacha (1,053,880 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)