Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.294 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,321,957 Kwacha (1,021,897 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)