Cost of living comparison between Logroño, Spain and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 781.338 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,826,800 Kwacha (€4,898) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)