Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 872.327 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,178,317 Kwacha (€3,643) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (7 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)