Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.342 MWK / AOA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 176% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,908 Kwacha (1,591 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)