Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.336 MWK / AOA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 164% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 15,074 Kwacha (3,476 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 2 hours ago)