Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.710 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,871,384 Kwacha (€4,594) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)