Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 835.213 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,167,129 Kwacha (€4,989) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)