Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 984 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 755.533 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,173,460 Kwacha (€5,524) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)