Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 801.888 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,682,367 Kwacha (€4,592) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)