Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 875.608 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,605,701 Kwacha (€4,118) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)