Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.995 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,604,483 Kwacha (22,286 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (40 minutes ago)