Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.842 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,271,828 Kwacha (20,904 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)