Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.632 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,704,734 Kwacha (21,408 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (38 minutes ago)