Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.387 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,037,401 Kwacha (27,026 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (41 minutes ago)